Followers

Saturday, November 16, 2019

Falling Into Thanksgiving...

 Potter County--"God's Country"

Harris Garden, Oswayo, PA 1991
Coneville, PA facing Whitney Creek, 1991
Route 44, 1991
Coudersport, PA, view from the courthouse, 1991
Autumn colors are my favorites, so I love it when God paints the landscape with such beauty. There's no place like Potter County to enjoy it more! As the leaves change color and tumble from the heights of the trees, it's a great time for us to fall into thanksgiving for all the blessings the Creator, our Father God, has bestowed upon us. Already in northern Pennsylvania most of the leaves have fallen and the snow has begun to fall creating yet more awesome beauty, but I thought I would share these photos Mom took many years ago.  I don't imagine time has changed the beauty of fall at all!


Does anyone have some great autumn photographs of Potter County or other areas to share?

--Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment